As a 501(c)3 non-profit, Perfect Fit Canines depends on support from the public to obtain supplies and services needed to operate our program. Items on our wish list are great civic projects for school and community groups to collect as an easy project with a huge impact on our organization.
Help us fill our wish list
- Set of 2 quart metal or ceramic bowls for food or water
- Metal Dog Crate(s) to be loaned to puppy raiser who may not have a crate
- 6’ nylon, cotton or leather leashes
- Quick release or flat buckle collars
- Treat pouches
- Dog Toothpaste
- Laser pointer
- Postage stamps
- 4” x 6” & 8” x 10” glossy photo paper
- 8 x 10 printer paper
- Black Kong toys
- Small training treats
- Gift certificates to any pet supply store or office supply store
- Gift certificate to Copies at Carson
- First aid kit for dogs. (Items include: digital thermometer, triple antibiotic ointment, saline solution, petroleum jelly, examination gloves, vet wrap, a cold pack, muzzle and bandage material)
NAME A FUTURE SERVICE DOG
Donate $1800 or more and name a future service dog. The donation can be one personal donation or gathered via fundraising.
WALK FOR A DOG
Get your exercise and raise money for Perfect Fit Canines. Walk for a Dog app by WoofTrax allows you to earn money for Perfect Fit Canines every time you walk your own dog. Just download the app to your phone, register as a walker, select Perfect Fit Canines as your charity, complete the application and start walking!
Please contact Jim or Susan Wagner at (412) 359-9789 or via e-mail to email@example.com for more information.